- Opening - Skinnamarink, Sticky Sticky Bubblegum
- Book #1 – Mouse Paint by Ellen Stoll Walsh (big book)
- Activity – Colorful World (action rhyme from Let's Read! Storytime Crafts by Kathryn Totten)
- Flannelboard – Five Little Crayons (The Mailbox Preschool, August/September 2003, page 6)
- Book #2 – Who Said Red? by Mary Serfozo, illustrated by Keido Narahashi
- Activity – Ladybug (fingerplay, I don't remember where I got this one)
And land right on my little arm.
Ladybug, ladybug fly out of the tree
And land right on my little knee.
Ladybug, ladybug fly out of the rose
And land right on my little nose.
Ladybug, ladybug fly out of the chair
And fly right on my own sweet hair.
Ladybug, ladybug fly all around
And quietly fly down to the ground.
- Closing - Eggshakers using "I Know A Chicken" from Whaddaya Think of That by Laurie Berkner
- Craft - Coloring sheet