- Opening - "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" from Songs for Wiggleworms, Sticky Sticky Bubblegum
- Book #1 – Bear Wants More by Karma Wilson, illustrated by Jane Chapman
- Flannelboard – Five Little Ducks
- Activity - If You're Happy And You Know It (action song from Songs for Wiggleworms)
- Book #2 – It Looked Like Spilt Milk by Charles G. Shaw
- Book #3 - In the Spring by Craig Brown
- Activity – 10 Spring Flowers (fingerplay adapted from a rhyme found at http://stepbystepcc.com/spring.html)
Count the flowers as the sway in the springtime breeze.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!
- Closing - Round of Applause (action rhyme adapted from Rob Reid)
Now please stand
Give yourself a great big hand.
Clap the floor,
Clap your face,
And clap the air.
Clap your elbows,
Clap your feet,
Clap your pinkies,
And clap your seat.
Clap with flippers,
Clap with claws,
Now a bigRound of applause!
- Craft - Make a toilet paper tube windsock by glueing crepe paper streamers to a TP tube and decorating with stickers.