- Opening - Skinnamarink, Sticky Sticky Bubblegum
- Book #1 – Shhhhh! Everybody's Sleeping by Julie Markes, illustrated by David Parkins
- Activity – Shake My Sillies Out (action song from More Singable Songs by Raffi)
- Flannelboard/Math Activity - Color pattern blocks, predict the next color in the pattern
- Book #2 - *** When Poppy and Max Grow Up by Lindsey Gardiner
- Activity - Some Dogs (action rhyme, I slightly rewrote this one from one I saw somewhere)
Some dogs bark.
Some dogs jump.
Some dogs growl.
Some dogs roll in the grass.
Some dogs yip.
Some dogs sniff.
Some dogs howl.
And some dogs just wag their tails all day.
- Closing - Scarves using "Water, Wind and World" from The Second Line by Johnette Downing
- Craft – Painting (being an artist like Poppy)