- Opening - Skinnamarink, Sticky Sticky Bubblegum
- Book #1 – The Little Band by James Sage, illustrated by Keiko Narahashi
- Activity – Wiggles (an action song to the tune of "Shoo Fly" found in Mailbox Preschool August/September 2006, page 34)
- Flannelboard – A-Hunting We Will Go
A-hunting we will go,
We'll catch a fox
And put him in a box,
And then we'll let him go.
- Book #2 – Pots and Pans by Patricia Hubbell, illustrated by Diane deGroat
- Activity – Ten Fingers (fingerplay, I'm not sure where I got this one)
And they all belong to me.
I can make them do things.
Would you like to see?
I can shut them up tight
Or open them wide.
I can put them together
Or make them all hide.
I can make them jump high.
I can make them jump low.
I can fold them quietly
And hold them just so.
- Closing - Rhythm sticks using "Goin' On a Bear Hunt" from Kids In Action by Greg and Steve
- Craft – Decorate paper plate maracas with stickers and crepe-paper streamers