Friday, August 14, 2020

Some of My Favorite Action Songs and Rhymes (Part 2)

I have no problem singing in key or off key during storytime.  I am even known to make up words to my own songs.  But sometimes it can be fun to sing and dance to a song found on a cd from the library's collection.  These favorites never fail to get my storytime kids moving.  

"Clap Your Hands" action song from Toddler Action Songs by Cedarmont Kids

"If You're Happy and You Know It" from Songs for Wiggleworms by Old Town School of Folk Music 

"Shakin' Like a Leafy Tree" action song from Racing to the Rainbow by The Wiggles

"I'm a Little Teapot" from This Little Piggy by Jane Yolen, Adam Stemple, et al.

"Jumping and Counting" from Jim Gill's Irrational Anthem and More Salutes to Nonsense by Jim Gill

"We Are the Dinosaurs" from Whaddaya Think of That? by Laurie Berkner

"Baby Bumblebee" from Toddler Action Songs by Cedarmont Kids

 




No comments:

Post a Comment