Sunday, April 24, 2011

Rabbits - Family Storytime

This is for an all ages, whole family storytime:Robbie the rabbit is fat, fat, fat.
(hold arms in circle in front of tummy)
His soft little paws go pat, pat, pat.
(clap)
His soft little ears go flop, flop, flop.
(flop hands on head)
And when Robbie runs he goes hop, hop, hop.
(jump)
  • Activity - I Saw a Little Rabbit (action rhyme)
I saw a little rabbit go hop, hop, hop
(jump)
I saw his ears go flop, flop, flop
(flop hands on head)
I saw his eyes go blink, blink, blink
(point to eyes and blink)
I saw his nose go twink, twink, twink
(wiggle nose)
I said, "Little rabbit, won't you stay?"
(beckon with hand)
He looked at me and hopped away
(jump)
  • Flannelboard - Little Bunny
There was a little bunny who lived in the wood.
He wiggled his ears as a good bunny should.
He hopped by a squirrel.
He hopped by a tree.
He hopped by a duck.
And he hopped by me.
He stared at the squirrel.
He stared at the tree.
He stared at the duck.
But he made faces at me!
  • Book #4 - Scuba Bunnies by Christine Loomis, pictures by Ora Eitan
  • Book #5 - Bunny and Me by Adele Aron Greenspun and Joanie Schwarz
  • Activity - Here's a Bunny (fingerplay)
Here's a bunny with ears so funny
(bend two fingers over thumb)
Here is his hole in the ground
(make hole with other arm at side of body)
When a noise he hears
(clap hands)
He pricks up his ears
(straighten fingers)
And jumps in his hole in the ground
(bunny ears jump into hole at side of body)

No comments:

Post a Comment