- Opening - Skinnamarink, Sticky Sticky Bubblegum
- Book #1 – Cleo In the Snow by Caroline Mockford***
- Activity – Snowflakes (not sure where I picked up this action rhyme)
Gently covering all the town.
Swirling, twirling, down they come.
One landed on my tongue.
- Flannelboard - 5 Little Snowmen (I am not sure where I picked up this rhyme, either)
Five little snowmen all in a row.
Out came the sun and shone all day.
And one little snowman melted away.
(repeat while counting down)
- Book #2 - Max and Ruby's Snowy Day by Rosemary Wells (board book)
- Activity - Itsy Bitsy Snowflake (from Mailbox Preschool Magazine Dec./Jan. 2007-8, page 26)
- Closing - Scarves using "Water, Wind and World" from The Second Line by Johnette Downing
- Craft – Q-tip painting of white paint on dark blue paper to make a snow scene