- Opening - Skinnamarink, Sticky Sticky Bubblegum
- Book #1 – Hello Toes! Hello Feet! by Ann Whitford Paul, illustrated by Nadine Bernard Westcott
- Activity – Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (action song)
- Flannelboard – How Many Feet?
Birds have two.
Dogs have four.
Beetles have six.
Spiders have eight.
That's quite a lot more than me,
Because I only have 2 feet!
- Book #2 – Ten Little Fingers illustrated by Annie Kubler (board book)
- Activity – Fee, Fi, Fo, Fun, Fingers and Thumbs (fingerplay from Mother Goose Time by Jane Marino)
- Closing - Eggshakers using "I Know A Chicken" from Whaddaya Think of That by Laurie Berkner
- Craft - Color gingerbread-man cut-outs