Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bunny Rabbits - Preschool Storytime

Storytime for 3 to 5 year olds.


Here's a bunny with ears so funny
(bend two fingers over thumb)
Here is his hole in the ground
(make hole with other arm at side of body)
When a noise he hears
(clap hands)
He pricks up his ears
(straighten fingers)
And jumps in his hole in the ground
(bunny ears jump into hole at side of body)
  • Flannelboard - Perfect Pet by Gail Benton and Trisha Waichulaitis
  • Book #3 - Scuba Bunnies by Christine Loomis, pictures by Ora Eitan
  • Activity - I Saw a Little Rabbit (action rhyme)
I saw a little rabbit go hop, hop, hop
(jump)
I saw his ears go flop, flop, flop
(flop hands on head)
I saw his eyes go blink, blink, blink
(point to eyes and blink)
I saw his nose go twink, twink, twink
(wiggle nose)
I said, "Little rabbit, won't you stay?"
(beckon with hand)
He looked at me and hopped away
(jump)
  • Closing - Scarves with the song "Jump" from Bottle of Sunshine by Milkshake
  • Art activity - Color rabbit ear headbands

No comments:

Post a Comment