- Opening - Look Up, Look Down (sign language song from Pick Me Up!: Fun Songs for Learning Signs)
- Book #1 - Martina the Beautiful Cockroach: A Cuban Folktale retold by Carmen Agra Deedy, illustrated by Michael Austin
- Book #2 - The Not So Itsy-Bitsy Spider by Yumi Heo (pop-up) (alternative book: The Thing That Bothered Farmer Brown by Teri Sloat, illustrated by Nadine Bernard Westcott)
- Stand up activity - Flick A Fly (action song from Walter the Waltzing Worm by Hap Palmer)
- Flannelboard - There Was an Old Woman Who Swallowed a Fly
- Book #3 - The Flea's Sneeze by Lynne Downey, illustrated by Karla Firehammer (alternative book: In the Tall, Tall Grass by Denise Fleming)
- Activity - Here Is a Beehive (fingerplay)
Where are the bees?
Hidden away where nobody sees
Here they come creeping out of the hive
(count fingers one at a time)
1, 2, 3, 4, 5!
- Closing - Tambourines to Shoo Fly (Dancing Feet by Carole Peterson)
- Family Math Activity - Paper plate spider webs